Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tin Foil Dinners and BBQ Beans

Tin foil dinners are so simple!  Wrap up what you want to cook in tin foil, pop it in the oven and soon you have amazing food with little effort.

Before going plant-based I would make tin foil dinners quite often but back then there would be a hamburger patty thrown in with veggies, salt and pepper.

Now, instead of the beef, I just drizzle some olive oil over everything. Yum!

I made this one with corn on the cob, green bell peppers, zucchini, onion, potatoes, cabbage and a clove of garlic.
For protein I made BBQ beans in the slow cooker. I used the same sauce that I used when making my BBQ Tempeh.

I'm still working on this sauce. It doesn't yet taste the way I want it to. It's good but I know it can taste better. :) 







"Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience." - George-Louis de Buffon

No comments:

Post a Comment