Friday, August 10, 2012

BBQ Tempeh

Yesterday I made a BBQ Tempeh in my slow cooker. This is the second time I've tried Tempeh and the verdict is....I'm not a fan.

Although my BBQ Tempeh was better than the first dish I tried, which was Tempeh steamed and then seared in some peanut oil and tossed into a pasta dish, I don't see myself cooking with Tempeh again.

On a positive note, beans would have been perfect in place of the Tempeh in this dish. I'm looking forward to fiddling with this recipe and making it really tasty!


 A couple of nights ago I made scalloped potatoes from "Veganomicon" which were a big hit with both James and I. I really am enjoying meal planning and getting to try all the recipes I've been longing to try. FUN. FUN!










 "Skill is the unified force of experience, intellect and passion in their operation." - John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment