Monday, August 6, 2012

Meatless Mondays

Happy Meatless Monday everyone!

I love that there is a movement out there that is encouraging a meatless life (even if it's just one day a week). You can check it out at  http://www.meatlessmonday.com/

In support of Meatless Mondays last Monday James and I got take out from a restaurant in our neighborhood that offers a discount on meatless meals every Monday.....

The Mac Shack 


 I got a dish they call "The Veggie" James got "The Farm House" (which does have ham in it)
I love the cartoon they have on their paper bags :) You can also see in the back ground the books I used this last week to help plan my menus.

I think  The Mac Shack is becoming one of my favorite places to eat when I don't feel like cooking. "The Veggie" is my go-to dish but I think next time I will try creating my own dish from their build your own section.

We enjoyed this meal while we had a movie night and followed it with a big bowl of popcorn.

 Nights like this are some of my favorite memories I have with my husband. *Sigh* :)


 “Woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.” - Honore de Balzac


 

No comments:

Post a Comment