Friday, August 3, 2012

Tofu Scramble

Since I first started eating a plant-based diet I have made quite a few tofu scrambles, and I have really fallen in love with them. So it's not surprising that I made one for breakfast this morning with a side of breakfast potatoes. Usually I put the potatoes in the scramble but today I wanted them on the side. For seasoning I used salt, pepper, garlic powder and turmeric (to make it look like scrambled eggs).
 For dinner the past two nights was Samosa inspired mashed potatoes, Jasmine rice with coconut spread(YUM!) and a side of romaine lettuce (plain, just to get some greens in). I really need to work on creating more balanced meals. This one was very heavy on the starch. 


" If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading." - Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment