Monday, August 13, 2012

Meatless Monday


It's Monday again :) James and I decided last week that Mondays will be our date night. It will be the one night a week that we will either get take out or go out to dinner. It will also be a way to support restaurants that offer meatless options on Mondays (or everyday).

Last Monday we went to Capriotti's and brought sandwich's home to enjoy for another movie night. I got the "Veggie Turkey" off of their Vegetarian menu without cheese or mayo but loaded with all of the veggies they offer plus seasoning. I was in the mood for a deli sandwich and it didn't disappoint. I think next time I get this sandwich though I will ask for about half of the "meat" that they put on it. It was good but I want to taste the veggies more than the "meat".

Along side of my sandwich I tried Lay's new Simply Natural potato chips. They are kind of in between Baked Lay's and Regular Lay's. I'll have to be very careful with these! Potato chips are a huge weakness for me and because these aren't as salty as regular potato chips I could very easily eat the entire bag.  



"As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." - Sri Guru Granth Sahib

No comments:

Post a Comment