Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Rain and Pizza

The beginning  of this week started with thunderstorms again! I swear James and I turn into little kids when it starts raining. If one of us notices it we'll run to the other and yell "It's raining!" and we'll both run to a window or outside. I know the reason for this is that I can count on one hand the times it's rained at our house in the last year. We both come from areas where we saw a lot more rain than we do now. He's from Southern California and I grew up it Southeast Alaska where it rains all the time. I honestly thought I would never, ever miss rain but after living in Las Vegas for 10 years it's official.....I miss it.

We also take the time to notice the rain because if we don't we might not know it was ever here.
View from my office window.... *Rain*





Out of the same window an hour later...Rain? What rain?



With enjoying all the rain the last couple of days, last night I decided to be lazy and we had frozen pizza. I had Amy's no cheese pizza (I cant' get enough of this pizza) and James had a three cheese pizza from some company I didn't pay attention to.

Dinner tonight will be much more inspired. I'm planning on spending several hours in the kitchen :)




 "You've got to find yourself first. Everything else'll follow." - Charles De Lint

No comments:

Post a Comment