Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fried Rice

One of my husbands favorite foods is rice. I think if I didn't cook for him he would pretty much live on fried eggs and white rice. Or his favorite dish Texas Hash.

Before I met James I really didn't eat much rice but I've grown accustomed to cooking with it since James loves it so much.

One of my new favorite dishes is my version of Fried Rice. It's a healthy take on the fried rice you'd get at any Chinese restaurant, but it tastes way better. 

I think the secret to making it taste sooo good is using Bragg's Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce. It gives the dish a great flavor plus you get the added health benefits of all those amino acids.  (my own personal opinion I was not paid to say this)

For James I fried up some beaten eggs and sliced them up so he could stir them in with his fried rice.



Today I'm sitting down to plan out another week of meals. I think this just might be the start of good habit.








 "God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style. He just goes on trying other things." - Pablo Picasso





No comments:

Post a Comment