Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Meatless Monday!

While I was in Seattle my friends took me to a vegan restaurant that I've been drooling over for quite a while.

The Veggie Grill !!! As we walked in we were pleasantly greeted by the employee behind the counter. He asked if this was our first time dinning with them. It was, of course, so he stepped around the counter and showed us the menu as he explained many of the items there.

I decided to go with their most popular dish the Santa Fe Crispy Chickin' Sandwich and for my side I chose mac-n-cheese.

Both were beyond delicious and I've been dreaming about the mac-n-cheese ever since. I would be in heaven if they decided to open up a location here in Vegas. I guess in the mean time I'll just have to beg my husband to take me on a mini road trip to LA so I can get a fix. ;)

As I leave you today here is another look at the mac-n-cheese. Yes, yes I do love it that much. :)
 Happy Eating!!


"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well,if one has not dined well." - Virginia Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment