Sunday, October 27, 2013

Travels

It feels like I've been on vacation for over a month! It stared with a trip to see my in laws with my husband. Then 2 days after we returned home I got on a plane to the Seattle area of WA. for a 2 week visit. I then came home with just enough time to recover (I packed a lot into 2 weeks) and get the house cleaned for my mom to join us for her birthday and a week of running around Las Vegas gambling, eating, shopping, and having more fun than I think is legal. :)

So now that things have slowed down I'm getting back into my regular routine. Which I'm sure won't last for very long with the holiday season right around the corner. Although, I am happy to say that I've already started my Christmas shopping. I'm making it my goal to not be running around finishing my shopping last minute and to actually get my Christmas cards in the mail this year. Wish me luck! :)

While in Utah with my in laws my mother in law, niece, and I drove up the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. We missed the tours so we didn't get to see the animals but here are some of the photos I took.






 


"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber

No comments:

Post a Comment