Thursday, October 4, 2012

MIA

I've been MIA the last two weeks because I've been spending time with family. First my cousin came all the way from Wisconsin with a friend to visit me. We spent 5 days running all over the Las Vegas valley having a great time. 

We went hiking in Red Rock Canyon....
Photo by Andrea Posner


 We drove out to Hoover Dam....
Photo by Andrea Posner
 Spent lots of time on the strip....
Photo by Andrea Posner
 And much, much more.

After my cousin and her friend left I spent a couple days recovering (I was exhausted) and got some house work done. Then James and I drove up to Utah to visit his parents for 3 days. I love going up there to visit. It's only 2 hours away but it feels like a different world. It's nice to get away from the bustle and noise of the city, let my hair down and relax.

Now that I'm home I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine. I've gone to the store, wrote out my menu for the next week and I'm ready to get to work!



"Your power is proportional to your ability to relax." - David Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment