Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall

Fall is here!

Well it was for a little while. 

Not today.

The high was around 90 degrees.

I was in the mood for a meatloaf like dish so I made a lentil loaf. It was actually much tastier than a meatloaf and even James really enjoyed it. I used a recipe from Oh She Glows.

Typically when making food that required me to use my hands to mix raw hamburger I would get really grossed out. Practically gagging.  I'm happy to say while making this dish that didn't happen!

Time for a little update. Today I weighed myself and the scale read 262.6. I've lost exactly 12 pounds since I started this blog! It's been slow going but I'm happy that I'm making progress. And it's pretty amazing that I've lost that much almost completely through diet. 

*Raising my glass of water* 
Here's to the next 12 pounds!



"I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and lows." - Drew Barrymore 

No comments:

Post a Comment