Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back on the Horse

My back is almost completely back to normal. It's been ruff and I'm glad I'm not in so much pain. 

The last few days have been busy. James and I made the 2 hour drive to see his parents. We left on Sunday afternoon and got back late last night. We were planning on leaving earlier on Sunday but because of weather we decided to wait a little while. Which turned out to be a good thing, had we left when we had planned we would have gotten to town right as it was flooding. Getting there when we did we only had to deal with mud in the streets and 1 detour around a still flooded street.


We had a great relaxing trip. We were both sorry that it ended so soon.


While away I really spent some time thinking. Mostly about my diet. I know what I want so I'm just going to do it. No more letting myself off the hook. It's a done deal!

Because I haven't had time to go to the store yet lunch today was a little uninspired. Quinoa with canned green beans and frozen corn. Seasoned with some Santa Fe Seasoning which is Mexican oregano, garlic, cilantro, saffron and spices. According to it's label.

 





"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment