Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Miso Soup

Yesterday we had a thunderstorm come through that dumped a lot of rain on us. Several neighborhoods in our part of town had flooding. We were lucky and didn't have any on our street. It was also James' day off so I was thankful that he didn't have to drive in it. Especially since the rain came right around the time he usually leaves for work. 

Living in Las Vegas we don't get much rain so we enjoyed it while it lasted!..... Standing out in it, drinking hot coffee and just being goofs. We definitely had a good day. And it put me in the mood for some soup. I would have made it last night but by the time I was ready to start making dinner my back was hurting to much to stand and chop veggies. I opted for a veggie burger and tater tots instead.

Today I figured I would get started on it early, before my back could decide I was done for the day. So after I finished my green juice I got to work.





It's a Miso Soup with onions, kale, carrots, broccoli, red peppers, baby corn, and green beans. Yum!! I think it turned out to be one of the best soups I've ever made. I'm sooo glad I made a huge pot of it. I've already gone back to get 2nds.


"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change." - Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment