Friday, July 20, 2012

Day of errands and treats

Today was a day filled with running errands. While I was out I was in a part of town near a Whole Foods. I tend not to shop there because it's kind of out of the way. So I couldn't resist being so close to it and not stopping. So along with some produce and vegan staples I can't get at a regular store, I picked up some treats for lunch.
I got a couple of different kinds of tofu. I loaded up on the flavor I thought I would like best but ended up liking the one I only got 1 piece of better. Sad. But now I know for next time. I also sampled baked beans, a green bean salad, a chickpea salad and half of a grilled red potato. It was all really yum. 

Last night we ended up just eating leftovers. There ended up being enough of the stir fry left after my lunch that James was able to make another meal of it. He was happy because he really wanted it again.



"First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others." - Thomas a Kempis

No comments:

Post a Comment