Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weigh In


Today I bit the bullet and weighed myself. The last time I weighed myself was 6/20/12. More than a month ago. Needless to say, I was very nervous. Especially with having spent most of the last month in bed, due to my back issues, eating horribly.

Here are my results:

6/20/12...... 271.8 
7/25/12...... 271.8

I was shocked when I saw that. Happy that I maintained the same weight. Amused that it was exactly the same.

I've been very pleased with how I've been eating the last week. I feel I'm on the right track and I will only improve from here.   

 I've also been able to move around better. I'm still taking it easy but I've been up and about getting some stuff done. I really don't want to do too much too soon and end up getting hurt again.


"Always desire to learn something useful." - Sophocles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment