Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back Problems

The night of my last post I ended up throwing my back out. I have pretty much been immobile since then. It has gotten much better and I will soon be returning to my regular routine. 

My GSC has been put on hold.  When I do continue it I think I'm going to tweak it a bit.

 My eating has gone down hill and I've gained weight, I don't know how much yet. I gave into the convenience of eating meat and dairy. I know I feel better when I eat to a plant-based diet. I just don't understand why it's so tough for me to stick to it. I know one of the problems is living with someone who eats meat and dairy. That food is always in the kitchen and it's so easy to grab, I don't have to think about it. 

It's a struggle now but I know when I do conquer it it will feel amazing! I will not give up!!!


   "Determine the thing that can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."  -Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment