Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vegan MoFo #13 A Light Snack

                              Easy Dishes Made From Refrigerator and Pantry Staples.

I love winter food and I'm looking forward to all the great food that I'm going to be making in the coming months. But one thing I do miss during the winter is really juicy, fresh fruit.

For a mid-day snack I like to eat an apple and a slice (or 2) of cantaloupe. 

Cantaloupe is one of my favorite fruits. I could seriously eat a whole one in one sitting, if I let myself.

Although it doesn't feel like it here in Las Vegas, summer has ended and fall is here so I'm enjoying my juicy cantaloupe while I can. Soon my afternoon snack will be a bowl of chili and some hot apple cider. :)

Happy Eating!!


“Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night; and thus he would never know the rhythms that are at the heart of life.” - Hal Borland

 

No comments:

Post a Comment