Saturday, September 20, 2014

Vegan MoFo #15 No Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies

                              Easy Dishes Made From Refrigerator and Pantry Staples


My father in-law, a couple of days ago on Facebook, shared a photo & recipe of some cookies that he thought looked good. 

After looking thru the ingredient list I noticed that if you use dairy free chocolate chips the recipe would be completely vegan. I found this very amusing because my father in-law always, in good fun, teases me about the way I eat. 

It just so happens that my father in-law is staying with us this weekend. I, of course, took it upon myself to make him these treats and as he was eating one I gently rubbed it in that he was not only eating, but enjoying a vegan treat. :)

You can find the recipe here.

For the nuts I added chopped pecans and I used these chocolate chips.

Happy Eating!!












"I'm not the type to party all the time. I'd rather sit at home, eat chocolate chip cookies and cuddle." - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment