Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vegan MoFo #19 Mushroom Stroganoff

                               Easy Dishes Made From Refrigerator and Pantry Staples.

For weeks I have been craving stroganoff. I finally decided to make it the other day.

I didn't write down what I was doing as I was doing it but I basically sauteed an onion, added some button and crimini mushrooms. I let them go for awhile then added some flour. Once that cooked for a little bit I added (unsweetened) almond milk, some veggie broth and a little bit of balsamic vinegar. For seasoning I added salt, pepper, garlic powder and some onion powder. Once it was thick I tossed in some cooked pasta and after it was plated I sprinkled on some dried parsley.

It was really yummy but I didn't make enough sauce for all of the pasta I used. Oh well, next time I'll know better. :)

Happy Eating!!


"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one." - Chinese Proverb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://myapologiesforthenovel.blogspot.com/2014/09/bonus-post-3rd-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete