Friday, September 12, 2014

Vegan MoFo #9 Potato Hash

                              Easy Dishes Made From Refrigerator and Pantry Staples. 


Potatoes are one of my favorite foods. I love them pretty much any way they come. I especially love them for breakfast. While I have been known to eat this dish for dinner, it's my go-to when I want a hearty breakfast.

Start by cutting up a couple of potatoes (I like to make enough so there are leftovers). Heat some oil in a large saute pan and add the potatoes. Cook them until they are almost done, turning often. Next add whatever vegetables you'd like. I usually chop up 1 onion, 1 red & green bell pepper and mince a couple cloves of garlic.

Continue cooking until vegetables are tender and season with salt, pepper and paprika.

Happy Eating!


"What I say is that, if a fellow really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow." - A. A. Milne  

4 comments: